Direct Replacement Turbocharger Cartridge Cost Effective Precise Engineering
The bearing is designed on the inner side of the impeller and turbine blade; The Rotor is supported by a pedestal with less thermal deformation; Bearing pedestal has an interated head tank, by which the lubrication oil is continuously supplied even after than emergency shut down of the engine
The marine turbocharger, also known as exhaust gas turbocharger, is the main equipment in the diesel engine boosting system. It consists of a single-stage exhaust gas turbine and a centrifugal compressor. They are mounted on the same shaft to form the moving part of the marine turbocharger/exhaust gas turbocharger - the rotor. The function of the marine turbocharger/exhaust gas turbocharger is to use the diesel exhaust energy to drive the turbine to drive the compressor on the coaxial to increase the air pressure into the cylinder, so that the diesel engine power is greatly improved. The exhaust turbocharger approximately doubles the power of the diesel engine, but its weight is only increased 10%.
Turbocharger Cartridge of turbocharger replacement parts for locomotive application is widely applied in excavators, locomotives, power generation, off-road vehicles, machanical drive, mining industries.
Turbochargers adopts inboard plain bearing, uncooled casings and lubricated by the engine's lube oil system.
- Simple and durable design;
- Easy maintenance；
- Long service life；
- widely used in ship building, locomotive, land power station and petroleum drilling industries．
The turbocharger was disigned to meet the growing demands for high turbocharging two-stroke, four-stroke diesel engines and gas engines.
- Increase of the compressor pressure ratio
- High efficiency
- Low noise emissions
- Simple installation to the engine
- Easy maintenance
- Long service life
- wide application: Marine propulsion, excavators, locomotives, power generation, off-road vehicles, machanical drive, mining, marine gensets.
- Increased efficiency due to improved compressor wheel and turbine design;
- Constant and pulse pressure turbocharging;
- Low moment of inertia for best dynamic behavior;
- New compressor wheel fixation for easy servicing;
- Un-cooled casings;
- Pipe-less design with integrated oil inlet and oil drain;
- No sealing air required;