Upgraded Turbocharger Bearing ISO Certification Fully Automatically Balanced
- The compressor wheel / compressor impeller is of aluminium alloy or the more expensive titanium.
- Manufactured from a single casting it is located on the rotor shaft by splines.
- Aluminium impellers have a limited life, due to creep, which is dictated by the final air temperature.
- Often the temperature of air leaving the impeller can be as high as 200°C.
- The life of the impeller under these circumstances may be limited to about 70000 hours.
- To extend the life, air temperatures must be reduced. One way of achieving this is to draw the air from outside where the ambient air temperature is below that of the engine room.
- Efficient filtration and separation to remove water droplets is essential and the impeller will have to be coated to prevent corrosion accelerated by the possible presence of salt water.
Turbo Bearing / turbocharger bearings play an important role in turbochargers. They not only ensure safe and reliable high-speed rotation of the rotor, but also ensure that the rotor is fixed in the correct position. Therefore, the reliability of the bearing is extremely relevant to the normal operation of the supercharger and the diesel engine. Turbocharger bearings are divided into rolling and sliding, marine superchargers mostly use rolling bearings, in addition to thrust bearings.
Marine turbocharger's features:
Turbo Bearing belongs to exhaust gas turbocharger, which is a axial-flow turbocharger with wide application range of two-stroke and four-stroke engines.
- For engine power output range from 2000 to 30000 kW per turbocharger;
- Axial flow turbine inboard high performance plain bearing design;
- Whispering silencer with air filter;
- Low-noise, Easy maintenance compressor wheel due to it special fastening method;
- Uncooled bearing casing;
- Easy access to thrust bearing;
- Integrated sealing air, oil pipe and venting systems;
- High efficient diffuser;
- Long-life and adjustable nozzle ring;
- High efficiency of turbine blades is designed to be possible to omit the otherwise usual damping wire in the blade ring both for 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines;
- Suitable for heavy fuel, diesel oil, biofuel and gas operation;
- widely used in marine, power and industrial applications of diesel-powered and gas-powered engines．
||Turbocharger Bearings, Marine Turbocharger Bearing, Turbo Bearing
||Diesel Engine Turbocharger
||Marine Diesel Oil, HFO And Gas Operation
||Diesel-powered And Gas-power Engines
||Marine Engine, Power Engine And Industrial Engine
The function of turbo bearing:
Marine turbocharger / Exhaust gas turbochargers operate at high speeds, high exhaust gas temperatures, high air and exhaust gas flow rates, and high flow rates. Generally, the pressure of the exhaust gas is 0.25-0.45 MPa, and the exhaust gas temperature is 500-600 °C. The speed varies with the size of the Marine turbocharger / supercharger. The maximum speed of the large-sized supercharger is 10000 r/min, and the maximum speed of the small-sized supercharger can reach 40,000~50000r/min. Therefore, the marine turbocharger/exhaust gas turbocharger is a precision machine.
Bearings play an important role in turbochargers. They not only ensure safe and reliable high-speed rotation of the rotor, but also ensure that the rotor is fixed in the correct position. Therefore, the reliability of the bearing is extremely relevant to the normal operation of the supercharger and the diesel engine. Turbocharger bearings are divided into rolling and sliding, marine superchargers mostly use rolling bearings, in addition to thrust bearings. The rolling bearing has a small friction coefficient, generates less heat, and consumes less lubricating oil, which simplifies the lubrication system. Generally, the turbine oil only needs to be provided with an oil pool and a self-contained oil pump. Rolling bearings are easy to assemble and disassemble, have good starting performance and high efficiency. However, due to its service life limit, the specified service life must be replaced after the expiration of the service life.
Turbocharger bearings work under high temperature, high speed and light load conditions to ensure reliable operation of the bearings under working conditions. In addition to ensuring that the structural design, materials and manufacturing of the bearings to meet the requirements, good maintenance management is also critical important.