Variable ABB Turbocharger Nozzle Ring Assembly Steel Material Reliable
Why Choose Us?
1. Gold Supplier → Reliable Supplier with Good Reputation
2. Factory Direct Sale → Competitive Price & Full Stock
3. Quality Control → High Quality
4. Low MOQ → Accept 1 pc
5. Accept OEM → Produce Products as Customers' Requirements
6. Fast Delivery → Delivery within 3 Working Days
7. Various Payment Methods → T/T or WESTERN UNION L/C
8. Changing or Refunding → Accept Returns
Engine outputs from 350 kW to 7M; Radial flow design; Increased efficiency due to improved compressor wheel and turbine design; Constant and pulse pressure turbocharging; Low moment of inertia for best dynamic behavior; New compressor wheel fixation for easy servicing; Un-cooled casings; Pipe-less design with integrated oil inlet and oil drain; No sealing air required;
- Turbocharger nozzle ring (also called turbo guide vane) is belonging to one part of marine turbocharger with the design supercharger is a radial-flow turbocharger which consists of single-stage radial-flow turbine and centrifugal compressor.
- Turbochargers adopts inboard plain bearing, uncooled casings and lubricated by the engine's lube oil system.
- Max. of the compressor pressure ratio about 4.5;
- Suitable for a wide variety of fuels:heavy fuel, diesel oil, biofuel and gas
- Simple and durable design;
- widely used in ship building, locomotive, land power station and petroleum drilling industries.
turbocharger nozzle ring / guide vane description:
- For engine power output range from 2000 to 30000 kW per turbocharger;
- Axial flow turbine inboard high performance plain bearing design;
- Whispering silencer with air filter;
- Low-noise, Easy maintenance compressor wheel due to it special fastening method;
- Uncooled bearing casing;
- Easy access to thrust bearing;
- Integrated sealing air, oil pipe and venting systems;
- High efficient diffuser;
- Long-life and adjustable nozzle ring;
- High efficiency of turbine blades is designed to be possible to omit the otherwise usual damping wire in the blade ring both for 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines;
- Suitable for heavy fuel, diesel oil, biofuel and gas operation;
- widely used in marine, power and industrial applications of diesel-powered and gas-powered engines．
The turbine is driven by the engine exhaust gas, which enters via the gas inlet casing. The gas expands through a nozzle ring where the pressure energy of the gas is converted to kinetic energy. This high velocity gas is directed onto the turbine blades where it drives the turbine wheel, and thus the compressor at high speeds (10 -15000 rpm). The exhaust gas then passes through the outlet casing to the exhaust uptakes.
The nozzle ring need to bear the extremely high temperature and high pressure, so it's very crucial for its material selection.
The turbocharger nozzle ring is usually fabricated from a creep resistant chromium nickel alloy, heat resisting moly-chrome nickel steel or a nimonic alloy.
||Exhaust Gas Turbocharger
||Diesel, Biofuel And Gas Engines
|Engine Power Range:
||450 KW - 5400kW
- The nozzle ring need to bear the extremely high temperature and high pressure, so it's very crucial for its material selection.
- The turbocharger nozzle ring is usually fabricated from a creep resistant chromium nickel alloy, heat resisting moly-chrome nickel steel or a nimonic alloy which will withstand the high temperatures and be resistant to corrosion.
- Furthermore, due to its function is to convert the exhaust gas into kinetic energy, the precision processing of the nozzle ring is highly demanded.