Exhaust Gas Precision Turbo Cartridge Simple Installation Wide Application
SUNJUN MARINE CO.,LTD is located in Zhenjiang, China. It is a professional manufacturer of marine turbochargers. We adhere to the principle of "quality first, customer first, dedicated service, reasonable price" to serve customers. Years of professional experience, in-depth knowledge of turbochargers, advanced equipment and well-trained staff enable us to further analyze our customers ’requirements and provide what they need. All spare parts are rigorously / carefully inspected / checked before delivery to ensure that no faulty / wrong parts will appear. We know that customer time / reputation is important. This is why we are very careful when preparing spare parts. After years of continuous efforts, we have established an effective quality control system. Reliable quality and professional service have always been our goals. Buying from us is just the beginning. We will provide you with timely and valuable support and after-sales service 24 hours. You are not only our supplier, but also our reliable partner in China.
Turbocharger Cartridge of turbocharger replacement parts for locomotive application is widely applied in excavators, locomotives, power generation, off-road vehicles, machanical drive, mining industries.
Turbochargers adopts inboard plain bearing, uncooled casings and lubricated by the engine's lube oil system.
- Simple and durable design;
- Easy maintenance；
- Long service life；
- widely used in ship building, locomotive, land power station and petroleum drilling industries．
The turbocharger was disigned to meet the growing demands for high turbocharging two-stroke, four-stroke diesel engines and gas engines.
- Increase of the compressor pressure ratio
- High efficiency
- Low noise emissions
- Simple installation to the engine
- Easy maintenance
- Long service life
- wide application: Marine propulsion, excavators, locomotives, power generation, off-road vehicles, machanical drive, mining, marine gensets.
The marine turbocharger, also known as exhaust gas turbocharger, is the main equipment in the diesel engine boosting system. It consists of a single-stage exhaust gas turbine and a centrifugal compressor. They are mounted on the same shaft to form the moving part of the marine turbocharger/exhaust gas turbocharger - the rotor. The function of the marine turbocharger/exhaust gas turbocharger is to use the diesel exhaust energy to drive the turbine to drive the compressor on the coaxial to increase the air pressure into the cylinder, so that the diesel engine power is greatly improved. The exhaust turbocharger approximately doubles the power of the diesel engine, but its weight is only increased 10%.
- Increased efficiency due to improved compressor wheel and turbine design;
- Constant and pulse pressure turbocharging;
- Low moment of inertia for best dynamic behavior;
- New compressor wheel fixation for easy servicing;
- Un-cooled casings;
- Pipe-less design with integrated oil inlet and oil drain;
- No sealing air required;