High Efficiency Turbocharger Cartridge Low Noise Emissions Smooth Running
Why Choose Us?
1. Gold Supplier → Reliable Supplier with Good Reputation
2. Factory Direct Sale → Competitive Price & Full Stock
3. Quality Control → High Quality
4. Low MOQ → Accept 1 pc
5. Accept OEM → Produce Products as Customers' Requirements
6. Fast Delivery → Delivery within 3 Working Days
7. Various Payment Methods → T/T or WESTERN UNION L/C
8. Changing or Refunding → Accept Returns
Turbocharger Cartridge of turbocharger replacement parts for locomotive application is widely applied in excavators, locomotives, power generation, off-road vehicles, machanical drive, mining industries.
Turbochargers adopts inboard plain bearing, uncooled casings and lubricated by the engine's lube oil system.
- Simple and durable design;
- Easy maintenance；
- Long service life；
- widely used in ship building, locomotive, land power station and petroleum drilling industries．
The turbocharger was disigned to meet the growing demands for high turbocharging two-stroke, four-stroke diesel engines and gas engines.
- Increase of the compressor pressure ratio
- High efficiency
- Low noise emissions
- Simple installation to the engine
- Easy maintenance
- Long service life
- wide application: Marine propulsion, excavators, locomotives, power generation, off-road vehicles, machanical drive, mining, marine gensets.
The marine turbocharger, also known as exhaust gas turbocharger, is the main equipment in the diesel engine boosting system. It consists of a single-stage exhaust gas turbine and a centrifugal compressor. They are mounted on the same shaft to form the moving part of the marine turbocharger/exhaust gas turbocharger - the rotor. The function of the marine turbocharger/exhaust gas turbocharger is to use the diesel exhaust energy to drive the turbine to drive the compressor on the coaxial to increase the air pressure into the cylinder, so that the diesel engine power is greatly improved. The exhaust turbocharger approximately doubles the power of the diesel engine, but its weight is only increased 10%.
- Increased efficiency due to improved compressor wheel and turbine design;
- Constant and pulse pressure turbocharging;
- Low moment of inertia for best dynamic behavior;
- New compressor wheel fixation for easy servicing;
- Un-cooled casings;
- Pipe-less design with integrated oil inlet and oil drain;
- No sealing air required;